Building a successful future for our employees
The governance structure of the Fortenova Group consists of the General Assembly and the Board of Directors, the members of which hold regular sessions and engage in strategic matters of running the company as well as other matters falling under their competence according to the law and the company's Articles of Association.
The Board of Directors consists of nine members, eight of whom are non-executives and one is executive member of the Board of Directors.
Executive Directors represent the company and run the Group's business.
Represent the company and run the company's business
- Fabris Peruško (Chief Executive Officer / CEO)
- Vladimir Bošnjak (Chief Financial Officer / CFO)
- Vlado Čondić-Galiničić (Executive Director for Agriculture)
- Siegfried Ganshorn (Executive Director for Retail)
- Sotiris Yannopoulos (Executive Director for Food)
Board of directors
Manages the Company and sets the strategy for the Company's operations
Supervises Company's business
- Maksim Poletaev (Chairman of the Board of directors)
- Miodrag Borojevic (Deputy Chairman of the Board of directors)
- Paul Robert Bastone (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Paul Michael Foley (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Ivica Mudrinić, representing employees (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Fabris Peruško (Member of the Board of Directors, Executive Director)
- Julian Michael Simmonds (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Alexander Torbakhov (Member of the Board of Directors)
- Sergei Volk (Member of the Board of Directors)
" Agrolaguna is a company engaged in winemaking, olive growing and cattle farming on 1200 ha of cultivated land. "
" Konzum is the leading retail chain in Croatia with 700 stores serving more than 650.000 customers daily. "
" Belje is the biggest agricultural company in the region with 20,000ha of arable fields and cattle raising on over 20 farms, which ensures From field to table product traceability for Belje cheeses, traditional cured meat products and wines. "
" Jamnica is the largest Croatian producer of mineral and spring waters and soft drinks with tradition spanning 180 years. "
" Ledo is the largest manufacturer of industrial ice cream and the largest distributor of frozen food in Croatia. "
" PIK Vrbovec is the leading company in Croatian and region's meat industry with 80 years of tradition in the production and processing of meat products. "
" Zvijezda is the largest producer of edible oils in Croatia and the only producer of margarine, vegetable fat, mayonnaise and delicious mayonnaise-based products and ketchup in Croatia. "
" Tisak is the biggest retail newsstand chain with over 900 locations and Croatia's leading distributor of print and tobacco products, prepaid top-up cards, telecom operators' start packages and other products. "