In order to make user visits to the Fortenova Group website as pleasant as possible, this site can store a certain amount of information on your computer, the so-called cookies. Cookies, among other things, serve to make the website work optimally and allow us to make further improvements to the site in order to improve your browsing experience.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is information stored on your device, which can be delivered directly by the website you visit (first-party cookies) or by a third party, in cooperation and for the purposes of the website you visit (third-party cookies). Cookies are used for many functions such as remembering a user and his previous interactions with the website, for example the choice of preferred language or similar. Later, when you open the same website again, the internet browser sends back the cookies that belong to that page. In this way, it is possible for the website to display information tailored to your needs. Cookies can store a wide range of data, including a portion of personal data, such as whether a user uses a computer or a mobile device, a type of operating system, etc…
What types of cookies exist?
a) by function
- Technical/necessary cookies are cookies that are necessary for the functionality of the website and the fundamental purpose of functioning such as the session identifier of the user’s current visit to the website. They do not require consent or can be refused.
- Functional cookies are cookies that allow the website to provide improved functionality and personalization such as login information.
- Statistical cookies are cookies that collect information about how often the user visits the website.
- Marketing cookies are cookies that collect information about the habits and behavior of users on the website in order to publish personalized ads.
b) by duration
- Persistent cookies (saved) are cookies that remain on the computer or device even after the internet browser is closed. Using these cookies, the website stores data, such as language settings, cookie settings, etc. so that the user does not have to re-enter them every time. Persistent cookies can remain on your computer or device for days, months, or years.
- Temporary cookies (session cookies) are cookies that are removed from the computer or device used to visit the website after the internet browser is closed. Using these cookies, the website stores temporary data, such as the last few pages that the user visited on the Internet before opening this website, etc.
c) by source
- First-party cookies are cookies stored by the website that the user is primarily visiting.
- Third-party cookies are cookies stored by other Internet sites or Internet services (web services) which are parts of this website. Other websites mainly use them to track users’ habits on the primary website, or are used by the primary website for their needs such as quality provision of a service (e.g. web chat)
What cookies does Fortenova grupa d.d. use:
- type of cookie: necessary cookies for the operation of the website
- what data is collected through cookies: browser language, pop-up window for selecting cookies
- for what purpose: the correct operation and display of the website
- what is the storage period of cookies: permanent, until it is deleted from the temporary memory of the browser or reset by the website administrator
- who has the right of access to certain types of cookies: cookies are stored on the user’s computer and are in a format that can only be read by the website system, natural persons do not have the opportunity to read the record
- whether the data collected are used for automated decision-making: no
- has the data subject right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data through cookies: this cookie does not process personal data
- are cookies transmitted to third parties: no
2. Optional – Analytical:
- cookie type: analytics (Google analytics)
- what data is collected through cookies: technical data (operating system, browser, IP address), source from which the user came (e.g. Google, LinkedIn, Youtube,…), demographic data (age, gender, country, region, years), interests
- for what purpose: analytical
- what is the storage period of cookies:
|used to distinguish users
|used to distinguish users
|used to persist session state
- who has the right of access to certain types of cookies: Fortenova grupa d.d. (authorized persons or administrators only) and Google
- are collected data used for automated decision-making: no
- has the data subject right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data through cookies: the visitor of the website is allowed to change the settings through the cookie icon always visible on the view of the website
- are cookies transmitted to third parties: yes, to Google